- 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup,
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk, horseradish, dill and pepper.
Stir in the peas and tuna. Drain noodles; stir into soup mixture.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes
Shared by Dianna Oldom Aubin